Now that Osama bin Laden is dead, how do we get over our terror?
Marilyn Davenport: racist. Typical Republican.
- Marilyn Davenport Sends Racist Pic of Obama and Parents as Monkeys (blippitt.com)
- MARILYN DAVENPORT: OCGOP Chair Scott Baugh calls for resignation of Central Committee Member after “racist” email mocked Obama. Time for BOTH BAUGH and DAVENPORT to BE FIRED from the OC GOP! Paging Donald Trump! (economy4abc.blogspot.com)
- GOP official under fire for racist Obama image (cbsnews.com)
- Marilyn Davenport Allegedly Sent Email With Altered Photo Depicting Obama As An Ape (huffingtonpost.com)
- Marilyn Davenport Tea Party Activist and Orange County GOP member step down.. (artikleblak.wordpress.com)
And who knows, this may be my last post today. We’ll see how it goes. You might not know this, because I haven’t been posting about it, but I have, as of a few weeks ago, made my choice of candidate. A few days ago, I sent in my absentee ballot with my choice clearly marked.
And I voted for… the candidate of my choice. I just don’t want to get this blog sidetracked into messy political arguments. I don’t do those well, and there are plenty of political blogs out there who do do this sort of thing well.
So, election day might not get fully blogged about until it’s Presidential Election Day Night, the later the better. Will it be McCain or Obama? Who knows. All I know for sure is that I’m quite ready for the suspense to be over, so get out there and vote and bring my anxiety to a close!
Seriously: vote. It really is up to you.