Only I would get a weather program — swackett — that has Harold Lloyd in it.
Only in Boulder do you get dogs hanging out around “No Dog” signs. I figured maybe the dog can’t read…
An interesting query to Wolfram Alpha came up with the following…
Who says machines can’t be self-aware?
(Click on the picture to see the full thing)
more the engrish!
It was bound to happen…
Apple – Downloads – Dashboard Widgets – eSuds
A service targeted toward universities that connects washing machines and dryers to the internet.
Dirty Harry’s Place… » Yuck…
When asked, politicians shouldn’t lie, but they shouldn’t be asked. Remember when discretion was a virtue?
- good morning while the trees are still in shadow #
- @tradingnothing: they must be singularly without a sense of humor #
- @andrewhyde: Morning back at ya #
- More passive-aggressiveness oozing through the cracks of society…
- what to do?… when you can do anything. #
- What more can you want than 4 pieces of tuna sushi for dinner? Nothing. Not even room for dessert. #
Powered by Twitter Tools.