I never have only one book going. The more or less current ones:
- The Help, by Kathryn Stockett [I’m finally reading what everyone else already has]
- A House For Mr. Biswas, by V. S. Naipaul
- The Trinity Six, by Charles Cumming [everyone needs a spy thriller now and then]
- The Hakawati, by Rabih Alameddine
- A Savage Peace, by Ann Hagedorn [President Wilson was definitely not the idealistic architect of world peace that Mrs. Liebich, the US History teacher, wanted us to believe in.]
- The Forsyte Saga, by John Galsworthy.