As for the Reading I Did Choose…
- A Clash of Kings because I’m addicted to it, and so is my son, and I have to keep up with him.
- Lone Wolf by Jodi Picoult, which I have already skimmed through.
- Bring Up the Bodies by Hilary Mantel. I had totally forgotten that this book was just released. I continue with the intertwined lives of Thomas Cromwell, Henry VIII and Anne Boleyn.
That seems to be it for now.
- The reading list May 9, 2012 (white-pebble.net)
- Hilary Mantel ‘Bring Up The Bodies’ (broadconversation.com)
- “Lone Wolf” by Jodi Picoult (realruth.wordpress.com)
- Hilary Mantel’s Heart of Stone (slate.com)
- ‘Bring Up the Bodies’ a wonderful, terrible sequel to ‘Wolf Hall’ (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- The Life and Times of Thomas Cromwell: Wolf Hall and Bring Up the Bodies (tor.com)
- ‘Bring Up the Bodies’ a wonderful, terrible sequel to ‘Wolf Hall’ (kansascity.com)
- Hilary Mantel’s Disasters (thedailybeast.com)
- Extract: Bring up the Bodies (guardian.co.uk)